Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Wedding Shower

I would like to say a gigantic THANK YOU to Angela & Cortney for throwing me such a wonderful wedding shower brunch yesterday morning. A lot of people couldn't make it, (which is a bummer since I will only have one wedding shower), but even with a small crowd it was still a great party. Here are the highlights!

Menu
Tomato, basil, & goat cheese quiche
Ham, green pepper, & onion mini quiche
Blueberry & Maple muffins
Fruit salad
Green Walnut salad
Blackberry & Mango Bellinis


Angela made me a blackberry Bellini as soon as I arrived and consequently many of the photos I took were blurry. Mix one part fresh fruit with one part simple syrup - add champagne and enjoy!



Ang & Cort took a brunch cooking class from Generous Servings the weekend before and I think it paid off.

Than enjoying wedding shower games. He ended up winning, which I suppose is fair compensation for being the only guy at a wedding shower. (My dad was also there, but he had no interest in games.)



Cortney, Angela, me, my mom, Rachel (Than's niece), & Clara (Than's sister). Thanks for coming everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment